- Monetary and Fiscal Policy Design at the Zero Lower Bound - Evidence from the Lab (with C. Hommes and I. Salle), Economic Inquiry, Forthcoming.
- Behavioural Heterogeneity in U.S. Inflation Dynamics (with A. Cornea-Madeira and C. Hommes), Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, Forthcoming.
- Genetic Algorithm Learning in a New Keynesian Macroeconomic Setup (with C. Hommes, T. Makarewicz and T. Smits), Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2017, 27, pp. 1133 - 1155.
- Inflation Targeting, Recursive Inattentiveness and Heterogeneous Beliefs (with A. Agliari, N. Pecora and A. Spelta), Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2017, 49, pp. 1587 - 1619.
- Do Investors Trade Too Much? A Laboratory Experiment (with J. P. Bouchaud, D. Challet, J. Gama and C. Hommes), Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 2017, 140, pp. 18 - 34.
- PQ Strategies in Monopolistic Competition: Some Insights from the Lab (with T. Assenza, J. Grazzini and C. Hommes), Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2015, 50, pp. 62 - 77.
- Heterogeneous Expectations in Monetary DSGE Models, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2013, 37, pp. 680 - 692. (Old version of the paper and corrigendum)
- Interest Rate Rules and Macroeconomic Stability under Heterogeneous Expectations (with M. Anufriev, T. Assenza and C. Hommes), Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2013, 17, pp. 1574 - 1604.
- Experiments on Expectations in Macroeconomics and Finance (with T. Assenza, T. Bao and C. Hommes) in Experiments in Macroeconomics, J. Duffy (ed.), 2014, Vol. 17, Research in Experimental Economics, pp. 11 - 70.
- Managing Self-Organization of Expectations through Monetary Policy: a Macro Experiment (with T. Assenza, P. Heemeijer and C. Hommes), 2018, TSE Working Paper 18-963, Toulouse School of Economics (supersedes earlier version "Individual Expectations and Aggregate Macro Behavior"). R&R at Journal of Monetary Economics.
- Monetary Policy under Behavioural Expectations: Theory and Experiment (with C. Hommes and M. Weber), 2015, Discussion Paper 15-087/II, Tinbergen Institute. R&R at European Economic Review.
- Great Volatility and Great Moderation (with J. Grazzini), 2018, CESifo Working Paper 7272.
- The Behavioral Economics of Currency Unions: Economic Integration and Monetary Policy (with A. Bertasiute and M. Weber), 2018, Bank of Lithuania Working Paper 49/2018.
- Dispersed Information, Social Networks and Aggregate Fluctuations (with J. Grazzini), 2016, CESifo Working Paper 5957.
- Coordination on Bubbles in Large-group Asset Pricing Experiments (with T. Bao, M. Hennequin and C. Hommes), 2016, CeNDEF Working Paper 16-09, University of Amsterdam.
Work in Progress
- The Case for a 4% Inflation Target: an Experiment with Policymakers (with C. Hommes)